Monday, October 6, 2008

Chaos!

Ugh boy am I glad last week is over.... it was so hectic! Mainly, I had our first major paper due in Rhetorical Criticism, so that was occupying a good chunk of my time. The rest of the week was chaos, but GOOD chaos. We had a recruitment activity on Wednesday where we got to meet some more lovely independents, and then on Friday, we picked up three new girls! They are ABSOLUTELY fantastic... I get to be a mentor for one of them, but we spent the weekend getting to know all three. They are so much fun, and I can't express how happy I am that we have them as sisters now! We also had a career panel on Sunday where alums from our sorority came back and told about their experiences in the working world and gave us tips.... I'll tell you, with the economy the way it is, we'll take all the tips we can get!

This week is homecoming week, which promises to be equally filled with "good chaos," so I'll keep you updated with the events as the week goes on!

No comments: