Monday, September 22, 2008

Mondays make me sick

Literally. I guess having such a looonnnnngggg weekend really took a toll on me, because I don't feel so hot today. I think it's because I'm severely sleep deprived, but I have a cold, sore throat, dizziness, you name it. Hopefully I get over it soon, because I have a big week ahead.
The weekend was another amazingly awesome time. We did the pub crawl on Thursday, Friday was Sigma's Derby Days "nerd party," and Saturday was the actual Derby Days. It was the first time that I have participated, and boy was it a blast! There was a balloon launch, egg drop, gladiator duel, bat race.... just a lot of crazy things. Plus it was a beautiful day, and charity is an excellent excuse to spend the entire day outside. I have a ton of homework to do and editorials to write for my other internships so this week should be prettttty busy, but it will all be worth it... if I can get everything done in time, then it will be smooth sailing into the weekend. This Saturday is Merriman's annual toga party, and seeing as it is my last one, a lot of preparation is in order!

No comments: