Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesdays are the new Mondays...

I have stumbled across a new phenomenon in my life, and that is that Tuesdays have actually pulled ahead of Mondays as the longest, most stressful day of the week. I run from class to internship, to another class, to another intership, to a meeting.... you get the drift. It's just yuck.
The weekend, however, was fabulous. We won the football game against Lake Forrest, so that was awesome. It was rather rainy and humid for Theta's Frisbee Golf tournament on Saturday, but my friends and I, being the troopers that we are, did it anyways.... well, at least for 9 of the 18 holes... at that point we decided we had done our charity work for the day and just went back and hung out with some of the brothers for a couple hours instead.
So far this week has been a lot of running around with my head cut off, but part of it is that I'm trying to work ahead so I can get an early start on my weekend.... Thursday night Sigma Chi fraternity is holding a philanthropy bar crawl. I mean, it's for CHARITY and all, so me being the good samaritan that I am, I am making every effort to make an appearance. Just several hours of internships and endless pages of reading to go...

No comments: