Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost the Weekend!

Phew, a rough night of homework tonight and one class tomorrow and the weekend will be here! I sort of have a lot going on right now, as far as projects for my internships and homework goes, so I plan on pulling a late night tonight so I don't have to even THINK about any of it this weekend. My boyfriend, who now goes to law school at Hamline University in St. Paul, is making the long drive to come back and see me again this weekend. I have a feeling he'll be here a lot in the next few months, as it's football season and I'm sure moving on from his 8 year football career isn't easy on him...
At least there will be plenty for us to do! After our football game against Lake Forrest on Saturday, I am signed up for a Frisbee Golf team. Each year, Theta Chi fraternity hosts a frisbee golf tournament to raise money for the fight against leukemia. I've never participated, but since this is my senior year, I figured now is as good of time as any to try it out! Then Saturday night, there is a beach themed party at the Merriman fraternity house, so I've got a full weekend ahead of me! Sunday will be dedicated to a little R & R, unless I don't get my homework finished...

On that note, I'm off to bury myself in books and papers! Be jealous...

No comments: