Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a Blustery Day

Well it's not quite 70 out, but it is gorgeous, and rather windy. I had a rather unfortunate incident where I came out of the library and my 15 copies of workshop pieces for my creative writing class blew out of my hand and scattered all up and down Hugh's walk. It may even be too windy to play frisbee this afternoon... the girls and I had planned on getting together for some last minute practicing tonight, but we'll see if it works...
AND, it definitely wasn't allergies. I'm sick. I spent all day in bed yesterday and missed my class (luckily, I only have one on Tuesdays). I'm also missing the awards convocation tonight... if we somehow have earned one of the awards that are presented each year, we just get a vague letter inviting us to the convocation. I have no idea what I won, and would have really liked to be there in person, but I guess I'll just have to let the suspense carry over until tomorrow...

No comments: