Monday, April 14, 2008

Please just be allergies...

My Hot Formal Date and Myself
Today has simultaneously been pretty decent and kind of rough... first of all, the weather is MARVELOUS. In fact, it just might reach 70 degrees on Wednesday! Of course, it couldn't have been like this LAST week for the baseball game, but oh well, water under the bridge, right? On the flip side, I have been physically miserable all day long... congested, sneezing and coughing, pounding headache... all very fun stuff. My boyfriend has been very sick with the same symptoms for the past couple weeks, so I am praying it's just allergies and chalking it up to be related to this beautiful weather... guess I'll have to take a Claritin when I get back to my dorm and discover the truth...
Our formal Saturday was a blast. Yes, it snowed, but it stopped just in time for me to get on the bus, so as to not ruin my pretty pretty hair. One of our sorority sisters has a friend who's a hair dresser, and she came to our floor and professionaly styled our hair for discounted prices.... pretty nifty, I know.
As for this week, I'm donating my time to a horendous group project and shopping IKEA online for furniture for the apartment I'll be moving in in less than a month... I really prefer spending time on one more than the other, bet you can't guess which...

No comments: