Monday, December 3, 2007

Home Stretch

Wow, after an extremely long hiatus, I am finally putting up another post! Imagine that! After fall break came Halloween, after Halloween came Thanksgiving, and now here we are, just two weeks away from CHRISTMAS break.... yikes! This semester has really flown by, but I have to say that being in the home stretch is quite a relief. I'm getting mildly exhausted of my current courses and am started to get more excited about the ones for next semester... problem is I have to finish these ones first....
I have three papers for this week, and four finals next week... that should keep me PRETTY occupied. However, we just had officer transitions for my sorority, where I said adios to being the director of social enrichment, and hellooooo to scholarship chair. This position doesn't require quite the work load as my previous one, which should help in the next couple weeks. I won't OFFICIALLY say goodbye to being social chair until after my two events I have planned for this upcoming weekend: a Christmas in July party with Theta Chi fraternity on Friday, and a secret santa activity within the sisterhood on Saturday. Should be a good time!
Well, for now, I ought to get plugging away at one of those lovely papers due this week... I know you're jealous!

No comments: