Monday, April 28, 2008

Long Weekend, Long Week

Well, today was the last day of TWO of my classes, which is a real upper compared to the long week I have ahead of me. This weekend was long too, but in a good way. It was Springfest here, where we have a sort of carnival atmosphere all day and then bands at night. My sorority did a fundraiser with Merriman, "Pie a Pi," where people could pay to smush pies in our faces. There was also a cookout, an obstacle course, one of those bunjee races, and a mechanical bull. At night, we had two bands perform... too bad we had absolutely horrible weather. It was freezing out... we had really bad weather Friday night (the tornado drill even went off), and that must have ushered in some cold air. It is sort of ridiculous, but we made do... yet it was sort of snowing/sleeting today, and I don't know how much more I can take!
I have quite the week ahead of me as well. Besides wrapping up classes, I have an induction to the Laurel Society on Wednesday, a take-home final for one class due on Thursday, a final paper for another class due on Thursday, and another in-class essay final. On top of all of that, I'm trying to wrap up some projects for all three internships, while still attempting to stay sane! In light of those things, I think it's safe to say I'll update this again on Friday to prove that I survived...

No comments: