Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rain, Rain Go AWAY!

Well, I have quite the busy yet fun week ahead of me, but not if the WEATHER has anything to do with it... Tonight is supposed to be my sorority's "Blind Bash." It is where each sister writes down three potential people she would like as a date, and after drawing from a hat, another sister is in charge of calling and inviting the boys to this "date party." The girls don't know which boy said yes, and the boys don't know who they're saying yes to.... sounds kind of silly, but it is actually very fun! Our date for tonight was supposed to be to take a bus to Appleton and watch the Timberrattlers baseball game on $1 hot dog night... unfortunately there's a forecast for rain and thunderstorms tonight! I don't know what we will end up doing if we can't go, but I DO know that I passed off my social chair position just in time... I would hate to have to deal with this!
On top of that, we're having our sorority's spring formal on Saturday, and logicially, since it is a SPRING formal, there is a forecast for snow.
After a B-E-A-Utiful weekend, with sunny skies, frisbee, and cookouts, I had hoped this week would provide wonderfully spring and warm weather for the nice little romantic get-a-ways planned this week, weather perfect for helping love bloom lol...
However, I guess this will just have to do!

No comments: